I have just found out about this page on the Rational Wiki (http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/101_evidences_for_a_young_age_of_the_Earth_and_the_universe)
Its a point by point refutation of a post on creation.com giving, as the title suggests, 101 reasons for believing creationism.
I’ve not been through it all, there is a lot of stuff there if you read about all 101 points, but I am putting it here to add my little bit to the publicity machine.
- Rebutting creationist arguments for a young earth (whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com)
- The “Center for Unintelligent Design” and How ID-Creationists Shoot Themselves in the Foot (skepticalteacher.wordpress.com)
- What one atheist learned from hanging out with creationists (oup.com)
- Creationists May Find Working with Scientists Difficult (theatlanticwire.com)
- Oh Those Silly Creationists (fullfurybar.wordpress.com)
- Are Mythicist Sceptics Hypocritical for Attacking Creationists? (vridar.wordpress.com)