What I would like to see as a comparison is the acceptance in Asian, African and South American countries too. I guess for the moment that information is not available and I also imagine that a fair few of those countries will be extend the bottom of the graph to show lower and lower acceptance of evolution.
What I’d also like to see is how those numbers have changed in the last decade or two. Have the numbers gone more or less in favour of Evolution? I’d also like to see that same comparison in the next few decades to see how the numbers change.
- Only 27% of U.S. Southerners Accept Evolution (msatheists.org)
- When Friends are Unkind (confessionsofayec.wordpress.com)
- Evolutionary Miracles (confessionsofayec.wordpress.com)
- New York – Empire of Evolution (urbanplanningblog.com)
- Another accommodationist book on evolution (whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com)
- The Language of Evolutionists (confessionsofayec.wordpress.com)
- Evangelicals, evolution and atheism: the 2011 Pew Foundation survey (whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com)
- Shame on our country: the complete answers to the Miss USA evolution question (whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com)